We are now offering opportunities to partner with local organizations to sponsor fundraisers.
How does it work?
- Our in house designer will work closely with your organization's contact person to create designs that will be exclusive to your organization during the duration of the fundraiser.
- We will provide you with a price quote for different styles/sizes of shirts indicating the amount you will make with each sale.
- We will create custom mock ups and listings on our page and give you a link to share via social media or email.
- We will also advertise and promote your fundraiser on our Facebook Page.
- Our website takes several forms of payment including Paypal, Sezzle, and Shopify Pay (all major credit/debit cards). There are fees associated with using these payment gateways and we will deduct those fees from your proceeds. They are minimal in relation to the overall sales.
- We are a retail business and charge sales tax in the state of MS for items listed on our site. The sales tax collected will be paid to the state of MS by Ink and Olive Boutique.
- Your fundraiser items will be considered a preorder and orders will not be fulfilled until the fundraiser ends. Once the order closes, we will begin fulfilling orders.
- Our team will label the orders to make it very easy on your organization leaders to distribute them! Most customers will choose LOCAL pickup but if they decide to have their items shipped, we will take care of that for you.
- Once the fundraiser ends and items are ready for distribution, your organization will receive a detailed sales report and a check from us for your part of the proceeds.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team about collaborating with us for a fundraiser please contact us at: email@example.com.